Under the direction of team management, the Assignment Coordinator will coordinate all non-sales assignment details including but not limited to customer service, travel, housing, and all assignment logistics. In addition they will be responsible to assist with training and mentoring new employees as well has supporting management decisions and changes. Adheres to company mission and values.
information regarding assignment
- Direct contact with Clients & Providers to resolve issues, and obtain pertinent
- Create client files, collects and enters documents into files, and requests additional or missing information as needed.
- Provides administrative support to CR/PR. May coordinate conferences, flight arrangements, rental cars, etc. Primary contact for incoming calls.
- Confirm Assignment dates & schedule times (days of week, time off, call).
- Start/Cancel, maintain benefits for Provider’s. Monitor and evaluate correspondence and accuracy with benefits department (reference monthly report).
- Reconcile Amex Folio’s. Maintain positive relationships with corresponding departments.
- Creating client contracts
- Scanning practice descriptions and client contracts
- Assist in answering phones
- Update Screens in MatchMaker as appropriate
- Create, distribute and maintain team letters (confirmations, cancellations, extensions)
- Set Assignment checklists
- Arrange travel and housing for providers
- Sends out 1st day info packets (time cards, travel, housing info)
- Maintain positive relationship with applicable departments related to housing, accounting and travel
- Send Client Orientation Checklist.
- Assist in training & mentoring new AR’s.
- Support management decisions & changes.
- Introduce CompHealth staff to clients and providers
- Meet and exceed monthly and quarterly personal goals established by the AR
- Earn monthly bonus by accomplishing the aforementioned goals and quotas.
- Serve as back-up on coordinating all billing and payroll issues with the accounting department.
Experience & Education:
- Accurately type 45 wpm.
- Strong computer skills in word processing and database programs
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Great communication skills both written and verbal.
- Team player
- Ability to meet multiple hard deadlines
- Demonstrates leadership in current role
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- One year work experience in an administrative position supporting professional level functions in a fast paced, team environment.
- Work experience in the healthcare or staffing industries.
- Working knowledge of medical terminology
Note: Position descriptions are intended to serve as a guideline for typical duties and requirements of a position, but are not inclusive. Additional, or different responsibilities within a reasonable scope of the position description may be added or deleted at anytime at the discretion of management. Salary range designation may also be changed at any time at the discretion of management.
- Work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Embrace new projects and change. (Adaptability)
- Prioritize and organize tasks effectively and independently.
- Process a large amount of documentation in a timely and professional manner.
Medical practices without a doctor in the house look to CHG Healthcare Services to find them one. The privately held company provides locum...