How about something a bit more fun than the ordinary? This team runs Match.com’s “Stir” Singles Events and premium services. We are building a business around enhancing the overall online experience with offline activities and incremental premium services (think photo-shoots, stylists and coaching), we have thus far seen a fantastic response from our subscribers.
We are looking for an all-star Operations Coordinator to assist with the operations of running 300-500 events a month across 80+ cities. The ideal candidate has experience providing organizational and operational support in the development and execution of events. This role will report to the Director of Events.
- Provide operational assistance on the execution of a portfolio of key events around the country
- Maintain accurate and up‐to‐date records and files for all events
- Facilitate invitation audits and approvals
- Conduct billing audits on a consistent basis
- Provide research support and completes tasks required for event execution
- Assist the team in managing the internal operations of events, including contract preparation, email and site promotions, onsite logistics, and post-event wrap-up
- Provide key support to overall team operations by providing accurate event lists and documentation
- Other administrative support work as assigned
- Extremely detail-oriented
- BS or BA or equivalent degree required
- 2+ years of event planning or operations experience required
- Demonstrated ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously under tight deadlines
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment under challenging time constraints
- Must be a goal-setter and self-starter and always operates efficiently
- Experience in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
Match.com - 17 months ago
Launched on the Web in April of 1995, Match.com helped pioneer the online dating industry. Our mission is simple: to help singles find the...