Position Summary: Ensures the maintenance and upkeep of the building and grounds through routine procedures and special work orders. This position reports to the Director of Maintenance, Maintenance Supervisor or Plant Operations Director.
Responds to and completes resident work orders,insuring quality of service to maximum resident satisfaction.
Performs work needed to ready apartments for move-in as assigned.
Performs general maintenance projects as assigned, including installations and repairs involving plumbing and electrical equipment, carpentry work, painting, equipment repair, snow removal and outside landscaping maintenance.
Knowledgeable of all property emergency, safety/disaster plans and procedures.
Responds promptly to emergencies.
Maintains office, shops, storage and mechanical areas to Senior Lifestyle Corporation standards.
- Attends all required training, in-service, and staff meetings.
- May provide transportation services for residents.
- Strives to maintain a safe working environment through the prevention of accidents, the preservation of equipment, and the achievement of safe working practices.
- Maintains a positive and professional demeanor toward residents, visitors, families, and co-workers.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures of Senior Lifestyle Corporation.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Senior Lifestyle Corporation - 21 months ago
Senior Lifestyle Corporation, founded in 1985, is a privately held owner, operator and developer of seniors housing communities. With a...