Twentieth Century Fox Home Entertainment, LLC (TCFHE) is a recognized global industry leader and a subsidiary of Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation, a News Corporation company. Representing 75 years of innovative and award-winning filmmaking from Twentieth Century Fox, TCFHE is the worldwide marketing, sales and distribution company for all Fox film and television programming, acquisitions and original productions on Home Entertainment formats such as DVD, Blu-ray Disc, Digital Copy, Video On Demand, Digital Download and over-the-top Digital Streaming to PC, mobile and other platforms. The company also releases all Home Entertainment products globally for MGM Home Entertainment. Each year TCFHE introduces hundreds of new and newly enhanced products, which it services to retail outlets from mass merchants and warehouse clubs to specialty stores and e-commerce throughout the world. Visit us at www.foxconnect.com .
Provide administrative support for Senior Vice President and Vice President whose focus is on Home Entrainment technology R&D, particularly new and emerging formats for Home Entertainment product release.
This function primarily involves the provision of support for all day-to-day administrative activities including answering phones, preparing correspondence and memos, filing, copying, preparing expense reports, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings and conference calls. This function will also involve provision of support for Home Entertainment technology R&D activities including online research and reporting on new technology areas, administration of certain R&D programs and preparation of R&D presentation materials.
- Manage and maintain calendars and schedule meetings
- Answer phones and coordinate conference calls
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Process travel and expense reports
- Prepare materials for meetings/presentations
- Research and report on technology areas, as directed
- Coordination and administration of certain R&D programs, as directed
- Process invoices for signatures
- Order and maintain office supplies as needed
- Other assignments as required
- This position is located in Los Angeles, CA 90067
News Corporation - 14 months ago