The selected candidate will be responsible for performing confidential administrative duties for one or more general managers. |
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- May involve high level contacts and exposure to sensitive information necessitating considerable use of tact and diplomacy.
- Interacts with executive, administrative and line management personnel, external customers and vendors.
- Schedules meetings and appointments, plans events and makes travel arrangements.
- Produces correspondence, presentations, and reports using a variety of computer software.
- Prioritizes assignments and tasks under general direction.
- May perform a variety of administrative duties such as processing bills, vouchers, requests, payroll, personnel, and budgets.
- May coordinate requests for workspace, service, and office equipment and other programs such as charitable campaigns, employee recognition and records retention.
- Provides guidance to others in the organization regarding administrative practices.
- 2+ years administrative support experience
- Proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- The successful candidate will be able to perform the following with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Ability to operate a personal computer, wireless equipment, copier and fax
- Office Management experience
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management
Principal Skills / Competencies associated with this Title:
• Administrative Practices
• Administrative Skills
• Meeting and Event Planning
• Project Management
Note: Additional skills / competencies may be added to this specific requisition. During the application process, you will be asked to provide your proficiency and experience with all the skills / competencies associated with the requisition.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer, and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
AT&T - 21 months ago
At AT&T, we’re connecting the world like never before. Ready to get in on the action? Together we’ll do great things. If...