Assistant Account Coordinator
Full Time - We are currently seeking an Assistant Account Coordinator to join our Tarrytown, NY team of professionals. This is an exciting ENTRY LEVEL opportunity with great growth potential.
Our ideal candidate is an individual who is looking to break into the marketing industry, posses strong customer service skills and is able to effectively multi-task.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, organize, code, and enter orders, clearances, and shipping data
- Index and process counts, clearance, orders and samples
- Communicate with Service Bureaus, Brokers and Clients
- Manage incoming calls, emails, and faxes from external and internal customers
- Perform Datacard updates
- Communicate with customers regarding status of orders via telephone or email
- Provide support to other team members on an as needed basis
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- Strong data entry and other PC Skills Including MS Word & Excel
- Strong ability to multi-task and work under pressure
- Strong organizational skills
- Intermediate mathematical skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be Customer Service Oriented and Team-Oriented
ALC offers excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, life, LTD, 401k, paid time off, EAP, business casual dress, summer hours, customized training & more! If you are one of the best and brightest in your field and youre looking to position yourself for the future, this is a great opportunity.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V
ALC - 14 months ago