Nelson Schmidt is currently seeking an energetic, motivated Assistant Account Executive for our Madison office to help support our account staff in developing and executing integrated marketing plans for our clients. Nelson Schmidt Inc. is a full-service marketing communications agency with offices in Milwaukee’s central business district and downtown Madison, Wis. Nelson Schmidt has been named one of the top marketing firms in the country six consecutive years by “BtoB Magazine.” It serves U.S. and international clients within select considered purchase industries including Alliance Laundry Systems, ADP, Honeywell, McKesson, Polaris and Wisconsin Economic Development Corporation (WEDC). Nelson Schmidt is a member of MAGNET , the Marketing & Advertising Global Network of 300 agencies in 70 countries; American Advertising Federation ; Public Relations Society of America ; Business Marketing Association ; and Milwaukee Water Council . For more information call 800-689-7721 or visit NelsonSchmidt.com .
The Assistant Account Executive will work closely with the Account Executive and Account Supervisor in managing and executing our clients’ marketing communications plans and projects. This includes identifying and gathering all necessary project details, communicating to internal staff, working with the Project Manager to maintain the integrity of budgets and timelines, and providing clear and effective communication to clients.
Our ideal Assistant Account Executive candidate is someone who can help manage the details of multiple projects simultaneously with exceptional attention to detail. The ability to be proactive, work independently, prioritize, effectively document, manage and communicate project status to internal stakeholders and ability to communicate effectively with clients is a must.
- 1-3 years marketing communications and/or agency experience desired. Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or advertising preferred.
- Ability to effectively communicate to internal and external teams to ensure projects meet deadlines, budgets and client expectations.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Organization, prioritization and attention to detail a must.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Team player with a “can do” attitude.
- Proven understanding and effective use of social media platforms and web-based communication tools.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
- Manage day-to-day communications with multiple clients.
- Daily monitoring of client projects and managing timelines and status updates.
- Manage up-to-date conference reports, project status reports, billing and budget reports.
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Maintain a solid understanding of client’s brands/products/markets/and target audiences.
- Ability to provide thorough client input to internal teams.
Excellent salary and benefits including health, dental, life, and disability insurance, 401K plans, and paid vacation including Christmas to New Year’s off.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send resume and cover letter, along with salary expectations to:
firstname.lastname@example.org or mail to:
ATTN: Lynne Chamberlain, Director of Human Resources
600 E. Wisconsin Avenue
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Nelson Schmidt is a full-service marketing communications agency located in Milwaukee's central business district with a second full-service...