Our Sales Account Managers need assistance with daily and monthly objectives/goals. This position prepares an individual for the full responsibilities of a Sales Account Manager.
Provide Support to Sales Account Managers. All work must be timely and accurate. Hitting deadlines, interacting (as a collective team and/or individually via email/phone) with Retail Management on regular basis, and remaining open to process improvement suggestions from the field will be keys for success. Outside responsibilities will be to serve as backup in various other TPF roles
- Development of communication process between Phoenix and Field Management.
- Build vendor relationships.
- Maintain databases.
- Assist in sales monthly mailings.
- Maintainweekly sales reports.
- Identification of most efficient process.
- Time management skills.
- Effective communicator (written and verbal).
- Ability to understand and identify Market and Category Trends.
- Ability to develop relationships.
- Ability to lift 40 pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
- Regular, daily accessto phone/internet communication.
- Ability to respond to requests within 24 hours.
- MUST have and be proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
TPFServices - 2 years ago