The Ohio-Indiana West Regional office of Coldwell Banker West Shell in Cincinnati, OH is looking to hire a Part Time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant takes a lead role in the coordination of all activities involved with the listing process and is the secondary front desk person. This position will be the go-to support team member for of all the agents this office coordinates. In addition, the Administrative Assistant supports the branch manager, office administrator, sales associates and staff members. |
External Job Description
NRT is the largest residential real estate brokerage company in the nation. NRT and its affiliated companies, marketing partners and joint ventures provides mortgage, title, insurance, escrow, warranty, relocation and concierge services to NRT's family of companies. We own and operate companies in more than 35 of the nation's largest metropolitan areas, with approximately 725 sales offices, 4,700 employees and 42,000 sales associates in our extended family. Our companies do business under the world-renowned Coldwell Banker®, Coldwell Banker Commercial®, ERA®, Sotheby's International Realty® and The Corcoran Group® brand names.
At NRT LLC and its family of real estate companies, “truly remarkable service” is more than just a few words. It’s our way of doing business, and a way of life for employees in our companies. We are a company with many principles and our core value, treating everyone with courtesy and respect, is paramount to our success. NRT’s market success is no accident. Looking beyond the numbers, the NRT story begins with our people. The hallmark of our company is the remarkable dedication that our people bring to our mission of "creating exceptional real estate experiences for our customers and communities through the passionate delivery of truly remarkable service."
The Ohio-Indiana West Regional office of Coldwell Banker West Shell in Cincinnati, OH is looking to hire a Part Time Administrative Assistant. The Administrative Assistant takes a lead role in the coordination of all activities involved with the listing process and is the secondary front desk person. This position will be the go-to support team member for of all the agents this office coordinates. In addition, the Administrative Assistant supports the branch manager, office administrator, sales associates and staff members.
- Accurately input listing data in MLS and company systems.
- Prepare and send seller letter.
- Record on office production board.
- Process listing status changes in MLS and company systems and upload required information.
- Pull expired reports and communicate with agents on updated information that is needed
- When listings expire or withdraw, change in Trident and HomeBase, and properly file.
- Maintain all listing files in accordance with IDFPR regulations.
- Communicate with title company.
- Track and send monthly listing reports.
- Assist with branch needs and activities
- Provide a professional and welcoming environment for office’s agents, staff and all guests
- Assist with Office Administrator duties when O.A. is out of the office.
- Real estate experience (i.e. administrative and/or sales)
- Excellent customer service experience, preferably in a real estate environment
- Strong telephone and communication skills
- Ability to interact successfully with both internal and external customers at all levels
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be flexible with changing business needs in a team environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Outlook
- Excellent accuracy and speed with data input
To be considered an applicant for this position you must show how you meet the basic qualifications of the job in a resume or document you upload.
NRT LLC, a subsidiary of Realogy Corporation, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity (“EEO”) and will make employment decisions without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, gender, sexual orientation, sexual preference, gender identity or gender expression, veteran status, marital status, disability, or any other characteristic protected under applicable laws and regulations. Under the Americans with Disabilities Act and other applicable laws Realogy will provide reasonable accommodation to disabled applicants upon request during the application process to ensure equal opportunities to be considered for employment.
Immigration Control and Reform Act of 1986, NRT LLC and its subsidiary companies will hire only U.S. citizens and aliens lawfully authorized to work in the United States. NRT does not generally provide sponsorship or employment visa status. Employment by NRT is contingent upon completing Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification, education verification, and satisfactory reference and background checks.
Amount of Travel
Work At Home
Realogy - 17 months ago
No name in real estate is known better than Coldwell Banker®. The Coldwell Banker name represents excellence and professionalism to all...