- Assists Center Administrator in the overall supervision of personnel within the center.
- Assists Center Administrator in training and performance evaluation of center staff.
- Ensures smooth patient flow is maintained throughout all areas of the center.
- Addresses any patient requests and problems that may arise.
- Assists Center Administrator with daily cash collection and deposits.
- Ensures all areas of the Center are maintained clean and neatly organized.
- Participates and is involved in resolution of issues raised by center staff.
- Complies and ensures completion of monthly departmental reports and submits to Center Administrator for review.
- Assists Center Administrator in maintaining control of office and medical supplies as per established guidelines.
- Assists Center Administrator in the development of the Center's yearly budget.
- Reviews with the Center Administrator financial package submitted by the Finance Department on a monthly basis, to ensure adherence to budgeted goals.
- Participates in the planning and development of activities within the Center.
- Works with the Center Administrator to ensure Center's compliance to company and regulatory agencies' established guidelines.
- Oversees maintenance and repair of medical and office equipment.
- Associates degree required
- Bachelors degree in Business or Health related field preferred
- Minimum one to two years experience in health care administration or related field
- Ability to work courteously and effectively with the public
- Bilingual required, depending on location
Continucare - 13 months ago
Continucare continues to care for South and Central Florida's Medicare recipients. The company provides primary care medical services...