Assist with overseeing activities directly related to providing services. Help establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management, organization officials, and staff members as necessary. Determine staffing requirements, and interview, hire and train new employees.
The Administrator Assistant shall be of support to the assigned Administrator and will help perform the following duties to include but not limited to:
- Recruit, employs, train, and terminate staff.
- Responsible for supervision of all staff.
- Schedule staff.
- Provide in-services in accordance with Title 17, Title 22, Regional Center contracts, facility program design, and individual program plans.
- Maintain a record of the residents’ funds held by the facility (P & I).
- Maintain a personnel file on each employee.
- Develop, implement and maintain a written facility staff training plan.
- Maintain client files and a facility file as specified in California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 17, Chapter 3, Subchapter 4, §56059 (a), (b) and (c).
- Meet with identified agencies and service providers, including, but not limited to, representatives from Regional Center, Community Care Licensing and day programs, as needed.
- Maintain on?going resident ID notes, read staff ID notes on every client every day, prepare and submit quarterly progress reports in accordance with CCR Title 17, Chapter 3, Subchapter 4, §56026
- Participate in Individual Program Plan, Transition and Interdisciplinary (ID) team meetings.
- Obtain medical and dental evaluations, emergency care, and follow physician's orders for consumers.
- Audit all internal programs daily. This includes, but is not limited to, BHIMS, Nova Time, Exception reports etc.
- Physically be in each one of their homes a MINIMIUM of 20 hours per work week when the clients are present.
- Maintain a healthy and safe work environment for all staff and clients. This is to include having monthly safety meetings, maintaining a safe and clean physical plant, ensure that client rights are adhered to at all times and client rights are read to the client every year. Written verification that the rights are read to the consumers each year must be maintained.
- Maintain all required company documents to include but not limited to, consultant logs, maintenance logs, and night shift logs etc.
- Manage all financial cost associated with your homes. Some examples would be: groceries, utilities, labor, etc.
STATUS AND SCOPE:
- Manage staff, preparing work schedules and assigning specific duties.
- Help establish and implement departmental policies, goals, objectives, and procedures, conferring with management, organization officials, and staff members as necessary.
- Oversee activities directly related to providing services.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required by management.
· Promotion of client rights, health, safety and social
- The Administrator Assistant shall have a minimum of 24 months prior experience providing direct supervision and special services to persons with developmental disabilities who also have behaviors which interfere with their daily life. The Administrator will be in the process of being certified as an Administrator by Community Care Licensing (CCL).
- The Administrator Assistant shall possess a valid certificate of completion of Direct Support Professional I & II Certification, First Aid, CPR, and CPI. The Administrator Assistant will also be expected to complete the New Service Provider Orientation by their assigned program’s vendoring regional center.
- The Administrator Assistant shall be able to communicate effectively in written and spoken English.
- In the first year of hire as an Administrator Assistant, 30 hours of continuing education will be obtained. The Administrator Assistant will then complete 20 hours of continuing education in accordance with California Code of Regulations (CCR), Title 17 §56037 and Title 22 as well as training in topics which include, but are not limited to the following areas within each 12 month period:
and physical integration.
· The ID Team Process.
· Business Development.
· Stress Management, and Human Resources
· Review of Titles 17 and 22 (yearly)
· Monthly CBT through Essential Learning System
People's Care In Home Care, a division of People's Care Inc., proudly announces the expansion of our In Home Care services and the launch of...