Aids in analyzing and coordinating office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, fiscal affairs, equipment utilization, records control, and special management studies.
• Reconciles assigned balance sheet account and / or bank accounts, researching and correcting errors when necessary.
• Check cancellations.
• Data entry.
• Monitors and records unclaimed property and submits unclaimed property in accordance with State of Texas guidelines; maintains related records.
• Manages returned checks and ensures that the proper accounting entries are recorded.
• Provides analytical and clerical support to Accounting Services management and staff.
Education and Experience
• High school diploma or the equivalent plus four (4) years specifically related experience; additional job related education may substitute for required experience on a year for year basis.
•Proficient in use of computers.
•Proficient with Microsoft Excel.
•Basic accounting knowledge.
•Experience reconciling bank statements in a business environment.
Security Level (TTU only)
Does this position work in a research laboratory?
If yes, are select agents used in this laboratory?
Texas Tech University HSC - Lubbock
Job Open Date
Job Close Date
Special Instructions to Applicants
A Resume/C.V. is required to be uploaded when applying to this position.
Hourly Pay Range
10.69 - 15.16
Monthly Pay Range
1852.93 - 2627.73
Internal Candidates Only?
Internal Cand Open Date
Internal Cand Closing Date
The entities of Texas Tech University System are Equal Opportunity employers and are in compliance with Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964 as amended, Texas Commission on Human Rights Act (Texas Labor Code, Chapter 21), Americans with Disabilities Act as amended, and employs without regard to sex, race, color, national origin, religion, age, disability or status as a disabled or Vietnam era veteran.
Texas Tech University - 12 months ago