Internships: Any Internship
Assistant Athletic Trainer Intern - Oakland Athletics, Spring Training (Phoenix, AZ)
Assistant Athletic Trainer Intern (part-time)
One (1) seasonal internship position is now available within the Oakland Athletics minor league system. The available position will be located in Phoenix, AZ working alongside the Certified Athletic Trainers for Spring Training and the Arizona Summer League team. This position will begin on or around March 1, 2013 and end on or around August 31, 2013.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
• Assisting the Certified Athletic Trainer with evaluation, treatment and rehabilitation of injuries
• Recordkeeping using the electronic medical records system (Sutton Medical)
• Assisting with maintenance programs for all players
• Bilingual in Spanish/English, preferred, but not required
• Possess, or working towards obtaining a degree in Sports Medicine or related field, highly preferred
• CPR/AED certification, highly preferred
• NATA Certified, preferred, but not required
All interested applicants must submit a resume and references by Friday, February 15th. No phone calls, please.
The Oakland A’s are an Equal Opportunity Employer
MLB - 19 months ago