Super Duper is looking for an experienced Assistant Bookkeeper. Under general supervision, this position is responsible for performing a variety of accounting and clerical functions in the finance and administration areas.
- Tax Reporting
- Perform accounts payable function, including data entry, generating reports, reconciling PayPal and generating checks as needed
- Perform accounts receivable function, including reconciling monthly, and input adjusting entries as needed
- Prepare checks for deposit, including opening, validating and checking total deposit balance
- Reconcile, report, and enter daily sales into Peachtree software
- Reconcile credit cards with AP/ G/L accounts
- Other duties as assigned
If you think this job is for you, just email us at email@example.com
- An accounting degree
- Prior accounting experience with strong attention to detail
- Positive team oriented attitude
- Experience with Windows XP/7 and Microsoft Office (Word and Excel)
- Accounting software experience (Peachtree preferred, Great Plains, etc.)
- Excellent interpersonal and oral communication skills
- Comfortable in flexible/adaptable environment (work in other departments occasionally)
No telephone calls please.
This will automatically disqualify you from job consideration.
Please send along your cover letter, resume, references, salary, and any other materials that you would like for us to review.
We will contact you if we decide to follow up.
Please no phone calls!
Super Duper Publications - 16 months ago