Hertz Equipment Rental Corporation (HERC), one of the largest suppliers of rented industrial & construction equipment seeks an Assistant Branch Manager to assists with the management of the San Francisco branch to ensure equipment rental and sales services are executed in the most effective manner with high quality standards, Identifies area of maintaining and improving its competitive position as well as the profitability of location.
Objectives and Accountabilities:
- Insure adherence to all HERC maintenance programs including modifications campaigns, ready line condition, inspection reports, delivery receipts, non-revenue movement and transfers.
- Maintain branch safety program that includes weekly safety meetings, training coordination, and hazard prevention through regular observation. Encourage safe behavior throughout the branch. Manage all claims to reduce losses branch and its employees.
- Achieve business plan fleet deletions. Average annual gross gain minimum 25% of first cost. Maintain used equipment sales list for branch and coordinate with Region Manger.
- Assist Region Sales Director and Region Manager-Sales, as necessary, to help develop quality of sales staff.
- Review all actions related to accounts receivable collection, including Notice to Owner, liens, lawsuits, other legal action and computer related authorization. "Hot List" to be reviewed with OKC and sales staff to ensure all steps are taken to maintain efficient collections.
- Memos,commitments, desktops, and reports to be received within specific time.
- Operating statements and other financial reports to be reviewed monthly for understanding. Provide accurate current estimates on monthly basis.
- 2+ years experience in construction or equipment sales
- Customer Service, Management, and Sales experience preferred
- A driving record in good standing and valid U.S. drivers license
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced environment
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Must have basic computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- Must be able to carry out additional duties and responsibilities as assigned by management due to operational needs.
- Must have the ability to work flexible schedules, including holidays, weekends, and overtime as required
Preferred Requirements :
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
Apply for this job:
Your application choices are:
- Apply for this job online
- Email this job opportunity to a friend
- Add this job to your Social Network!
Hertz - 14 months ago
If you've ever said, "Don't worry about it, it's just a rental," guess who hurts: Hertz, a world leader in car...