Assistant Branch Mgr, Full-time, M-F, some Sat. Responsible for offering a full scope of bank products/services resulting in achieving/exceeding sales results through calling efforts & development of existing customer relationships. Detailed Description
The Assistant Branch Manager provides "Simply the Best" customer service and leadership at all times.
- Responsible for offering a full scope of bank products/services resulting in achieving/exceeding budgetary sales results through both calling efforts and development of existing customer relationships.
- Under the direction of the Branch Manager, develops and implements business and sales plans.
- Builds and expands quality personal or corporate customer relationships through individual and team product sales and referrals to specialized areas.
- Fosters and develops community relationships.
- Provides excellent customer service to all banking office customers.
- Responsible for banking office operations and keeping the banking office in compliance with bank policies and procedures and preparing office for internal audits.
- Maintains knowledge and educates the banking office staff on products and services.
- Coaches, counsels, and makes recommendations on hiring, performance management, and salary adjustment decisions. Job Requirements
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business related major or equivalent of 2 years sales experience preferably in financial services
- 1-3 years of retail banking sales experience with knowledge of Bank services, products and the Banks specialty areas
- Series 6 Securities license and Insurance License in good standing or obtain within a timeframe identified by management
- Must have the desire, ability, and a record of success calling on prospects and existing clients for sales opportunities
- Previous Supervisory or Management experience preferred
- Excellent in customer service, highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- PC and internet proficiency Additional Details
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
Huntington Bancshares Incorporated is a multi-state diversified financial holding company. Through its subsidiaries, the Company provides...