SUMMARY: Under the direction of the AT/Branch Manager this position is responsible for managing the daily operations of the branch office. Provides operational support and direction to branch personnel; contributes to the branch management team to support and ensure service levels are meeting member’s needs with an emphasis on member education. Serves as a coach and mentor to team with an emphasis on professional development, team building, and branch morale. Support the Credit Union’s Core Values and Ultimate Goal and the branch’s focus on service, quality, efficiency, and teamwork.
· Responsible for daily branch operations including vault management, branch schedule, opening and closing of the office.
· Responsible for achieving individual relationship building standards as well as proactively guiding the relationship building activities of the staff toward achievement of individual and department critical measures.
· Manage member service levels within the branch, adhering to established guidelines.
· Coach and develop team to build member relationships with an emphasis on member education.
· Ensure the operational integrity of member documentation and transactions such as, signature cards, loan applications & closing documents, monetary transactions, etc.
· Responsible for branch’s adherence to audit/compliance requirements.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Associates Degree plus specialized training; and 4-6 years of similar or related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Branch Location - To be determined.