Lake Shore Savings Bank is searching for a qualified Assistant Branch Manager to support our Westfield Office.
- Assists with employee training and sales coaching to ensure appropriate levels of job and product knowledge are met.
- Must develop and maintain customer and business relations through outside business calls, daily contact with customers entering branch and proactive contact with existing customers. Uses consultative sales approach to develop relationships that help customers reach their financial goals.
- Works with Branch Manager to develop strategies for meeting branch goals for loan, deposit and services growth.
- Ensures that all daily activities are completed in accordance with the requirements of all internal controls as established by Bank policy.
- Represents the Bank within the local community in an appropriate service or non-profit organization, and may participate in public relations activities and opportunities as a bank representative.
- Interviews consumer loan applicants, gathers required information, and explains loan options. Qualifies borrowers for loans, and provides documentation for proper underwriting.
- Strong verbal and communication skills
- Basic Microsoft Office skills : Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- 5 years of banking experience in a leadership role
- Minimum Associate's Degree in the field of business. Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience with loan procedures and processes
Lake Shore Savings Bank - 30+ days ago