Full TIme: Monday - Friday 9 am - 6 pm
Assist in the leadership of operations and personnel development of the branch to ensure quality service while achieving the branch sales goals. Maintain compliance with credit union operational policies and procedures to meet the needs of the members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be effective, an individual must be able to perform each job duty successfully.
If the branch does not have a Lead MSR, also:
- Exhibit outstanding member service skills (AAA) and exemplify MACU values and philosophy while fulfilling responsibilities as a leader in the branch environment and in the credit union
- Demonstrate and promote your role as a team member to maintain effective partnerships with your team and members
- Oversee MSR operations to ensure teller transactions are processed correctly and in a timely manner
- Supervise branch personnel as needed to counsel them in loan origination, operations and sales
- Responsible for coaching the staff on AAA and ensure quality member service within the branch
- Assist Branch Management in developing methods to track and measure MSR productivity, accuracy, sales and service
- Evaluate MSR's and Lead MSR (if applicable) in their six month and annual Performance Evaluations
- Approve and deny loans and is the back-up for manager for loan exceptions
- Assist and back-up in the daily operations of the branch (includes the Teller Line and FSR back-up)
- Represent the credit union in a professional manner, both in dress and in actions
- Meet or exceed Branch Sales Goals.
- Assist in the training, coaching and supervising of Financial Service Representatives and Member Service Representatives to develop and improve individual and team performances within the branch.
- Gain knowledge and understanding of the Credit Union Financials
- Comply with all regulations as required by law, including but not limited to Bank Secrecy Act, OFAC, FACT Act, GLBA, Regulation CC (funds availability), Regulation DD (TIS) and other regulations as required by law as it relates to his/her position
- Perform other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, and ABILITIES
- Responsible for the maintenance and balancing of the cash, Vault, ATM, various MSR logs and all branch cash operations
- Responsible for conducting the monthly and quarterly certifications
- Create and maintain the MSR schedule
The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
At least three years of branch experience with one year of lending experience
High school diploma or equivalent
Licenses, Certificates, Registrations, Trainings
Computer/Office Equipment Skills
- Must meet all Branch Progression training expectations of all positions supervised
- Items to be completed generally within two years:
- Management Essentials/Inside Out Coaching
- Branch Operations Training
- Solonis Specialist Training
- Crucial Confrontations
- Managing the Generations
- Planning for success
- Decision Making course (coming soon)
- Operational Refreshers (every two years)
- Annual Assistant Manager Certification
- Notary Public
- Medallion Certification
- Must be able to qualify annually as a Mortgage Loan Originator under S.A.F.E Act Registration
- Basic computer operating skills
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Symitar experience
- Type a minimum of 35 words per minute preferred
Has supervisory/managerial responsibilities that are direct or through work leaders or assistants, typically with a subordinate group of 3 to 15 employees. Estimates personnel needs and assigns work to meet these needs. Supervises, coordinates and reviews the work of assigned staff. Recommends candidates for employment, conducts performance evaluations and salary reviews for assigned staff, and applies company policy.
Courtesy, tact, and diplomacy are essential elements of the job. Work involves much personal contact with others inside and/or outside the organization for purposes of giving or obtaining information, building relationships, or soliciting cooperation.
Other Skills and Abilities
A thorough knowledge and understanding of credit union policies and procedures in tellering, loan originating, and new account functions. Ability to lead and direct the work of others to give quality member service. Ability to sell financial services and train and coach others in selling the products and services of the credit union. Ability to work in a team environment and promote teamwork among staff.