The Assistant Branch Manager provides "Simply the Best" customer service and leadership at all times.
- Responsible for offering a full scope of bank products/services resulting in achieving/exceeding budgetary sales results through both calling efforts and development of existing customer relationships.
- Under the direction of the Branch Manager, develops and implements business and sales plans.
- Builds and expands quality personal or corporate customer relationships through individual and team product sales and referrals to specialized areas.
- Fosters and develops community relationships.
- Provides excellent customer service to all banking office customers.
- Responsible for banking office operations and keeping the banking office in compliance with bank policies and procedures and preparing office for internal audits.
- Maintains knowledge and educates the banking office staff on products and services.
- Coaches, counsels, and makes recommendations on hiring, performance management, and salary adjustment decisions. Job Requirements
Other Traits, Characteristics and Experience
- Bachelor's degree in business related major or equivalent of 2 years sales experience preferably in financial services
- 1-3 years of retail banking sales experience with knowledge of Bank services, products and the Banks specialty areas
- Series 6 Securities license and Insurance License in good standing or obtain within a timeframe identified by management
- Must have the desire, ability, and a record of success calling on prospects and existing clients for sales opportunities
- Previous Supervisory or Management experience preferred
- Excellent in customer service, highly motivated, focused, and goal oriented
- Must have excellent written and verbal (face-to-face and phone) communication skills including professional grammar and demeanor
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- PC and internet proficiency Additional Details
Tobacco-Free Hiring Practice: To demonstrate our commitment to health and wellness, Huntington will not hire tobacco users (where permitted by applicable state law). Candidates applying for positions in those states will be notified of this practice during the recruitment process and, if offered a position, will be screened for tobacco use before they begin employment. If the position to which youre applying is covered by this practice, the job application will provide greater detail as to what constitutes tobacco use.
Huntington does not accept solicitation from Third Party Recruiters for any position.
- 2 years ago - save job
Huntington Bancshares is the holding company for The Huntington National Bank, which operates about 650 branches in Indiana, Kentucky,...