Welcome to Viewpoint Bank...It's Different
At ViewPoint Bank it’s about seeing things differently. We started right here in North Texas and have been serving the community since 1952. In fact, ViewPoint Bank is one of the largest financial institutions headquartered in Collin County. We are always looking for talented people to help us meet our vision.
The Star Referral for this position is $1500
Viewpoint Bank currently has an opening for an Assistant Branch Manager. The Assistant Branch Manager is to assist and support the Branch Manager in leading sales and service professionals to meet and exceed sales and service goals and create a Trusted, Consistent, Client Experience, while maintaining operational excellence in the Branch. The Assistant Branch Manager will manage the operational functions including loss control, compliance, and customer retention and audit standards: supervise, coach and develop Tellers and Lead Tellers regarding policies, procedures, products, systems and banking transactions: a strong knowledge of branch operations, paying and receiving transactions, regulatory compliance, and bank policy & procedure; implements projects set forth by management. Act as Branch Manager in their absence, responsible for ensuring smooth operations of entire branch.
Work should fuel your ambitions, not limit them.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Perform related operational, sales and administrative functions as directed by the Branch Manager
- Direct all operational aspects of the branch to include distribution operations, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in a manner that supports reaching the profitability goals.
- Ensure that all areas of work performance or departments are properly staffed and directed
- Provide training, coaching, and development to the Teller team.
- Manage the branch honestly, follow high ethical standards, and comply with all government regulations
- Ensure the safekeeping of company assets, including structures, equipment, inventory and cash
- Maintain and enforce personnel policy
- Select, promote and discharge employees within the branch in accordance with basic personnel policy
- Responsible for achievement of Teller line referral goals.
- The ability to work all branch hours, including Saturdays.
- Audits all teller drawers at prescribed intervals, maintains records of all audits. Complete reports on Teller balances, currency transactions, and other reports as necessary.
Qualified Candidates will possess the following:
- Maintains a complete inventory of all teller keys and drawers. Assist tellers with assigned d elegation.
Associate's degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
We offer exceptional benefits:
· Health Benefits, Dental Coverage, Vision Coverage, and an optional Flexible Spending Account
· KSOP (combination ESOP and 401K)
· Educational Assistance Program
· Paid Time Off and Observed Federal Holidays
· Employee Activities and Community Involvement
ViewPoint Bank is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
ViewPoint Bank - 24 months ago
With its eye on the Lone Star State, ViewPoint Financial provides retail and commercial banking through its ViewPoint Bank subsidiary. The...