1. Assist with operational procedures in the Office of Admission.
2. Maintain Admissions databases and batches for the application process and correspondence with prospective students.
3. Work closely with the Admission staff members to supervise work-study students and monitor data entry, letter generation, and mailings.
4. Assist & train admission staff members in the computer-related aspects of the Admissions process.
5. Work with department staff to define and implement new procedures as necessary.
6. Assist in the preparation of department reports & statistics as needed.
7. Perform other duties as assigned.
Bachelor Degree required, Business Administration preferred with Computer Science knowledge.
Knowledge of relational database software and SQL.
Proficiency in Microsoft OFFICE. Strong oral and written communication skills. Ability to work both independently and in a fast-paced team environment.
Endicott College - 22 months ago