Assistant Business Manager
Assistant Business Manager - Central Station
Based at Central Station, NSW, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced leader, with previous management experience in a retail or hospitality environment to oversee the daily operations of a number of Food & Beverage outlets
The successful candidate will demonstrate strong leadership skills, the ability to effectively train and motivate a team and ensure the team delivers the highest standards in customer service and product presentation. The ability to manage multiple tasks and time effectively is essential. Applicants will be required to work full time and have flexible availability across 7 days of the week.
Experience & Capabilities:
- Proven experience in managing the operations of multiple busy outlets
- Ability to set clear expectations and follow-up on performance outcomes
- Strong communication and leadership skills & experience in managing large teams
- Ability to work autonomously in a face-paced high pressure environment
- Experienced with relevant legislative regulations, codes of practice and industry standards
- Strong customer service skills and clear understanding of the relationship between service and sales results
If you have the skills and experience to be successful in this role, follow our GuestPath by applying now!
- Experience in the operation of a retail food and beverage outlet is essential
- Current RSA qualifications and Food Hygiene Certificate
- Certificate, Diploma, or Degree in Hospitality Operations or other related discipline is desirable
Delaware North Companies Australia (DNCA) is a market leader in the catering and hospitality industry with a portfolio spanning: sporting stadiums, airports, education, leisure and entertainment venues across Australia and New Zealand
Delaware North Companies - 10 months ago
A global leader in hospitality and food service, Delaware North Companies, Inc. is one of the largest privately held companies in North...