LPC Assistant Business Managers work together with the Business Manager to ensure that the community operations run smoothly. They are responsible for monitoring leases, rent collections, rent deposits, move-in and move-out paperwork, coordinating with vendors and much more. This position is designed as a career path to the position of Business Manager. Must be willing to work flexible hours/days/weekends.
EDUCATION: A high school education or equivalent is required. A college degree or related coursework is preferred.
BASIC JOB FUNCTIONS
- Tour apartments with clients
- Lease and pre-lease apartments
- Complete lease/renewal paperwork
- Explain lease information to the client
- Entering results data into a computer system
- Walk apartments
- Assist with resident and employee relations
- Posting rent, rent collections, eviction processing
- Coordinating with contractors
- Assist the Business Manager with inspecting vacancies, adherence to Community Policies etc.
- Working knowledge of Word, Excel as well as Internet Explorer. Additional knowledge and comfort with Windows XP preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, motivational, writing, management and leadership skills.
- Proficient in math
- Understanding of a wide range of property management/accounting software
Lincoln Property Company - 2 years ago
Lincoln Property Company is one of the largest diversified real estate firms in the US, with development and investment properties in more...