- Able to multitask and operate successfully in a fast
internally and externally.
- Maintain effective communication channels both
accounting, quality control, receiving department
- Coordinate with buyers, planners, logistics,
and vendors to ensure all production requirements
- Submit ITO sheet for buyers to negotiate cost and
- Sending out new purchase orders to vendors with
- Work to consistently obtain P.P and T.O.P samples on
- Process price ticket request.
- Follow up on carding and care label lay out with
testing forms, COCD forms, packing instructions,
- Ensure to gather and upload all documents on time:
certificate of compliance and etc.
- Manage the flow of samples coming in and out of the
- Maintain data and files for production matters.
specifically in the fashion retail industry.
- BFA or related degree.
- Basic knowledge of production/product development,
- Strong project management and communication skills.
- Proactive, problem-solving and analytical thinking
- Exceptional organizational and time management
Req. Code : 2060
- Ability to meet deadlines.
Division/Department : Corp - BDOM: Buying Domestic