- Qualified candidates will have a high-school degree or GED (college degree preferred)
- 5 years heavy phone volume customer service experience to include to in-bound call center/customer service experience
- 3 years demonstrated experience leading and supervising staff
- Proven performance management, coaching and counseling skills
- Exceptional written, verbal skills, organizational, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills and instills a teamwork philosophy
- Proven and effective leadership and supervisory skills
- Attentiveness to detail and thoroughness
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Must possess ability to analyze data and report on center performance
- Must be able to work independently and as a member of a team
- Must have proven experience dealing with conflict management
- Ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team
- High level of technical competence to include proficiency with Microsoft Office including Excel
- Demonstrated initiative; and ability to follow instructions and complete assignments in a timely manner
- Proven experience dealing with crisis and ability to create processes that best benefit the entire team
- Strong working knowledge of ACD phone systems, call center management tools and principles
- Communication, Oral - Ability to communicate effectively with others using the spoken word
- Communication, Written - Ability to communicate in writing clearly and concisely
- Customer Oriented - Ability to take care of the customers' needs while following company procedures
- Interpersonal - Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Energetic - Ability to work at a sustained pace and produce quality work
- Reliability - The trait of being dependable and trustworthy
- Management Skills - Ability to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others
Environmental and Working Conditions:
- Entire work time is conducted in an office setting
- Must be available 24/7/365 to Operations (excluding approved vacations or sick time)
Physical and Mental Requirements:
- Must be able to understand and follow complex instructions
LogistiCare is the nation's leading managed healthcare organization specializing in the management of healthcare transportation benefits. LogistiCare s client base consists of state and local government agencies (Medicaid agencies, transit authorities, school boards), managed care organizations and hospitals. LogistiCare is not a provider of transportation vehicles (we do not physically own vehicles). Instead, LogistiCare manages a network of transportation providers and provides the administrative infrastructure to authorize services and provide billing and claims payment functionality allowing LogistiCare to offer a complete outsourcing solution to our clients.
We seek an Assistant Call Center Manager for our operations located in Phoenix, AZ. The Assistant Call Center Manager is responsible for oversight of the Supervisors to ensure all assignments and duties are achieved on time and in compliance with performance expectations. The Assistant Call Center Manager provides call center performance reports and initiates and implements procedures to improve the reservation process and to comply with contract requirements through oversight of the day-to-day operations and customer service in the call center.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide direct supervision, mentoring/coaching and leadership to all Supervisors
- Responsible for training and mentoring Supervisors
- Monitors and evaluates the performance of Supervisors and their teams and take appropriate corrective action in order to meet standards
- Monitors the standards of performance of the Call Center
- Recommends and initiates call center process and policy improvements to ensure that LogistiCare excels in its contractual performance
- Identify and resolve customer issues; participate in routine communications with clients to ensure complete customer satisfaction
- Ensure the generation and analysis of daily, weekly and monthly reports to be used by management and clients to assess and improve the operations
- Monitors training needs and ensures proper CSR education occurs
- Displays knowledge of the Medicaid policy manual and relevant transportation needs
- Develops and maintains a comprehensive working knowledge of our proprietary software
- Monitor the standards of performance of the Call Center and recommend and initiate call center process and policy improvements to ensure that LogistiCare excels in its contractual performance
- Work with Senior Management in development of short and long-term business and strategic plans and organizational structure within the Call Center
- Maximizes the potential of each employee supervised
- Prepares holiday readiness plans to ensure service level achievement and quality
- Prepares for changes to and from Daylight Savings Time twice a year to ensure programs operations hours are adjusted accordingly.
- Participates in projects as necessary
Note: This description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may be requested to perform other duties from time to time.
LogistiCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Logisticare - 10 months ago
Compassion. Accuracy. Reliability. Efficiency.
Extra CARE makes all the difference...
There is more to non-emergency transportation...