This position provides assistance to the Campus Center Director and Regional Director of Park University's California Desert Operations to ensure the campus center runs efficiently. Provides assistance to students for general enrollment, financial aid and VA questions.
- Respond to all student inquiries including walk-ins, phone calls and emails. Ensure questions are fully answered/resolved.
- Assist the director with campus center operations, including marketing of programs.
- Provide general administrative/office management support.
- Serve as the VA representative and certifying official. Responsible for all VA record keeping.
- Receive student account payments and assist with collections.
- Assist with registration and graduation preparation.
- Create and disseminate information to students through newsletters, social media, website, and email.
- Assume duties of the Campus Center Director as needed.
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products, especially MS Excel.
- Ability to work with a diverse student and faculty population.
- Ability to multitask.
Park University has an excellent benefits package including health and life insurance, retirement plan, and tuition paid undergraduate classes for employees and dependents.
Qualified applicants must upload a resume and cover letter, including salary requirements.
Park University - 9 months ago
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...