This position assists with daily operations to ensure the campus center runs efficiently and assumes duties of the Campus Center Director as needed. Provides assistance to students for general enrollment, financial aid and VA questions.
- Assist the director with campus center operations, including marketing of programs.
- Serve as the VA representative and certifying official. Responsible for all VA record keeping.
- Receive student account payments and assist with collections.
- Assist with registration and graduation preparation.
- Create and disseminate information to students through newsletters, social media, website, and email.
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Proficient in MS Office products
- Ability to work with a diverse student and faculty population.
- Ability to multitask.
Established in 1875, Park University is a national leader in higher education and is distinguished by its innovative adult-degree completion...