A bachelor’s degree in business/business management.
Minimum of 3-5 years of work experience required. Cross-functional experience is preferred.
Experience with/exposure to a retail sales/service organization is highly desirable.
Coordinate and manage program initiatives for the style channel to meet sales and marketing objectives.
Job Duties: (Most important duties explained clearly and concisely. Indicate percentage of time for each duty).
1. Create programs to drive sales within our sales channels including product introductions and changes, program updates and product line expansions. Specific responsibilities include forming and leading multidisciplinary teams, presenting to leadership teams as needed
2. Develop marketing materials including product and promotional support, presentations, newsletters and bulletins to meet sales objectives
3. Direct market research activities to help direct and refine our key programs
4. Lead execution of key channel marketing campaigns and initiatives
5. Manage all merchandising through our fulfillment organizations including sample materials, literature and displays
6. Collaborate with the Channel Marketing Manager on budgetary forecasting and expenditures
7. Facilitate communication between sales, merchandising, marketing, and customer service. Forward appropriate communication, review communication for content and effectiveness and follow up to ensure timely response to inquiries/problems.
8. Initiate and coordinate programs and processes to resolve issues and/or continuously improve business unit operation.
Springs Window Fashions, LLC - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
Thursday, 19 August 2004
AIPMM,s mission is to be the world,s largest company dedicated to serving the needs of professional product and...