Hi, please pass along if you know someone looking for work &/or has a baby/child under 4 years old seeking childcare (they have 1 immediate opening, competitive & affordable weekly rate); please read below, thanks!
Employee - Must be legal & able to obtain CT State Childcare License - can pass background & drug check, citizen, etc. Here's a description if you can pass to friends? Start as part-time OR full-time, depending on the candidate - meaning, if they already have State of CT childcare license or can get quickly -
DEPENDING on person's qualifications, FT salary is $500 - $600/week; 40-hour work week, holidays & time off paid as noted below. * Commission/bonus IS paid if a new client is referred and signs on for full-time childcare, minimum 1-year contract.
Daycare Information also below with contact details. Have a great day!
Stamford home-based Daycare looking to hire an experienced Full or Part-Time Assistant Childcare Worker. Please send your resume and introduction letter. Must pass background, drug and reference checks. Must have or be able to obtain CT Childcare State License along with applicable training and safety requirements. Our daycare is a family-owned business in operation since 1993. We dedicate ourselves to providing a solid foundation for childhood learning and an environment with the highest level of care and safety for your child.
* High School Degree or GED certificate
* Must be able to obtain Childcare Licensing - Development Training Courses a plus
* Six months of full-time (or equivalent part-time) experience working with infants and/or toddlers
* Ability to work and communicate effectively and positively with children and parents of diverse cultural, socio-economic and global backgrounds.
* Bilingual a plus
* Care for children by actively engaging them; talking and reading to assist their development in language and social skills
* Observe developmental progress, health and well being of children and report significant observations
* Perform diapering and toileting duties in accordance with recommendations
* Perform food preparation, serving and clean up, follow posted menu in compliance with CCFP guidelines.
* Perform general housekeeping tasks in all areas used by children in order to assure a safe and sanitary environment.
* Respects and contributes to Daycare success with other staff members through cooperation and sharing of ideas, duties and responsibilities
* Assist in parent communication by contributing to parent conferences, answering or referring parent concerns & with written communications to parents
* Become familiar with all aspects of our program and necessary record keeping in order to ensure smooth continuity
BENEFITS: (Full-Time Only)
* All 2013 Federal Holidays are included and paid at full-time rate.
** PTO/paid time off (vacation, sick & personal time) will be accrued on a monthly basis.
*** Paid 30-minute lunch/break included within 8-hour shifts.
**** Start/End Times Flexible & Medical plan TBD
If interested, please contact us @(203) 570-4586, leave your name, number and a brief message. If possible, please also email your information to email@example.com. A staff member will respond to you in a timely manner.
Thanks & Best Regards,
Lynne A. Chavez
- 2 years ago - save job