Ability to communicate effectively and work cohesively with a diverse work group
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in health-related field.
- Current RN licensure in Illinois
- RN with plus three years clinical experience.
- Experience as a charge nurse (1 year). Strong clinical skills
Utilization of critical thinking in timely decision making
Demonstrated leadership experience
Ability to work within a rapidly changing environment
Ability to work collaboratively with internal/external customers
May be exposed to hazardous materials and life-threatening diseases
Ability to demonstrate a commitment to patient care
Ability to prioritize independently and respond to multiple simultaneous requests
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with established time constraints and in difficult situations.
Ability to perform lifting/transfer activities related to patients (up to 50 lbs. may be required)
Ability to work designated shifts, including weekends and holidays
Ability to transport objects from one location to another
This position needs to recognize needs and behaviors of specific age groups of patients treated
This position has been created to assist the Manager of Clinical Operations in providing administrative and clinical leadership on all shifts.
The Clinical Operations Assistant will help plan, coordinate and manage personnel and resources to provide the highest quality patient care with trained, professional and competent staff in the most cost-effective manner.
This role will also assist in the provision of ongoing educational and professional development of staff.
In conjunction with the manager, the Clinical Operations Assistant will collaborate with physicians and other health care disciplines to assure optimal patient care.
1. In collaboration with the Manager of Clinical Operations, manages patient care delivery to optimize patient outcomes, customer satisfaction and resource management
2. Collaborates with the Manager of Clinical Operations, Medical Director, and others in developing the strategic plan and direction for the unit. Practices the principles of performance improvement.
3. Promotion and support of an environment that is conducive to staff growth and development and autonomy.
4. Performance of the principle duties and responsibilities of the RN position and serves as a role model for professional practice.
5. Responsibility for professional growth and development.
Advocate Health Care
- 2 years ago - save job
Advocating wellness in Chicagoland from Palos Heights to Palatine, Advocate Health Care is a not-for-profit, integrated health care network...