ASSISTANT CLINIC ADMINISTRATOR
Assistant Clinic Administrator needed for busy membership massage clinic. Principal duties include assisting the Clinic Administrator with:
• Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic
• Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates.
• Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
• Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/guests.
• Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
• College education preferred.
• Management, sales and/or marketing helpful
• Sales experience in service/retail industry
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and create winning a team.
• Able to communicate up-line information to Clinic Administrator
• Competent trainer and motivator.
• Salary plus commission and bonuses
• Medical, dental, and vision offered at participating locations.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our website at www.massageenvy.com.
Massage Envy Spa is the pioneer and national leader of affordable massage and spa services. Over a decade ago, Massage Envy Spa was launched...