ASSISTANT CLINIC ADMINISTRATOR
Assistant Clinic Administrator needed for busy membership massage clinic. Principal duties include assisting the Clinic Administrator with:
• Overseeing and managing the daily operations of the clinic
• Achieving all membership and retail sales goals.
• Managing sales associates and massage therapy staff.
• Training and monitoring the performance of sales associates.
• Creating and maintaining staff and therapist work schedules.
• Providing excellent service to members/guests by answering phone calls, setting appointments, greeting members/guests upon arrival and selling memberships.
• Maintaining professional and impeccable clinic environment for employees and members/guests.
• Generating sales reports, payroll, bank deposits, maintaining inventory and ordering supplies at Clinic Administrator request.
• College education preferred.
• Management, sales and/or marketing helpful
• Sales experience in service/retail industry
• Ability to effectively communicate expectations to staff and create winning a team.
• Able to communicate up-line information to Clinic Administrator
• Competent trainer and motivator.
• Salary plus commission and bonuses
• Medical, dental, and vision offered at participating locations.
• Employee massages at reduced cost.
• Employment growth opportunities.
For additional information on Massage Envy, please visit our website at www.massageenvy.com.
Massage Envy - 22 months ago
Massage Envy Limited, LLC is a national franchise of massage clinics dedicated to providing professional and affordable therapeutic massage...