The Assistant Coach, Women's Soccer will assist the Head Coach in the effective management and administration of all aspects relating to a positive and beneficial intercollegiate experience for student athletes.
Experience may not be substituted for the education requirement.
Division I collegiate soccer coaching experience.
Education may not be substituted for the experience requirement.
Other Skills Required
- Must pass the annual NCAA certification examination in order to be eligible to recruit student-athletes.
- Minimum of USSF National D Diploma.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have proper knowledge and skills surrounding the sport including international contacts.
- Must self-report rule violations to Director of Athletics.
- Commitment to adhere to all rules and regulations of the NCAA, Rice University, and Conference USA.
You have to be as wise as an owl to attend Rice University, and have really good SAT scores. Often referred to as the "Ivy League of...