- Will be responsible for overseeing daily office functions which supports the development of an inclusive, welcoming and efficient environment.
- Assists with the non-attendance tracking process.
- Assists with the training and use of SCT Banner.
- Will oversee and assist with the enrollment verification tracking process via NSC.
- Assists with the maintenance of departmental web site.
- Assists with the development of a programmatically integrated schedule of classes that adheres to the efficient use of institutional classroom and laboratory resources for the Fall, Intersession, Spring and Summer semesters.
- Will Assist with the maintenance of all current and historic official degree and certificate requirements (via Degree works).
- Will monitor and maintain course descriptions, course prerequisites and co-requisites in Banner.
- Work directly with the Web Manager and Provost’s Office to streamline the printed and electronic version of the college catalog.
- Assists with the development and implementation of all phases of the graduation application and review process.
- Monitors and submits Veteran's enrollment certifications and updates through the VA Once online system.
- Assists with the monitoring of mid-term grades (Early Warning) and end of term processing for all credit courses.
- Assists with the notification of immunizations process.
- Will oversee inventory and processing of purchase orders.
- Participates in the hiring and training of staff.
- Supervises and evaluates assigned staff.
- Assumes daily responsibility for the activities of the Registrar’s Office in the absence of the Associate and College Registrar.
- Other duties as assigned by the Registrar.
Bachelors Degree in Business or related field
A minimum of 3-5 years experience working in the Registrar’s Office and a minimum of 2 years experience in a supervisory role.
Familiarity with SCT Banner and Degree works.
Demonstrated knowledge of FERPA
Demonstrated knowledge of application software: Power Point, Excel, mail merges
Ability to work collaboratively with college deans, faculty and administrative staff
Demonstrated outstanding written, oral and interpersonal skills
Experienced in SCT Banner and Degree works
Knowledge of veteran’s affairs, as it relates to processing of enrollment verifications via the VA Once system
Knowledge of the SUNY Finance and Management System
This is a full-time position.
For the first 10 working days, beginning November 12, 2012 and ending November 23, 2012 , applications will be limited to UUP Farmingdale.
CLOSING DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: December 7, 2012
Salary $45,000 - $50,800
State University of New York is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Farmingdale State College - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard