Don’t miss this exciting opportunity to be a part of a new Delaware North Companies Sportservice unit: CenturyLink Field, CenturyLink Field Events Center and the WaMu Theater. This full-service Sportservice account provides concessions, premium services and catering to a wide variety of fans, including those of the NFL’s Seattle Seahawks and Major League Soccer’s Sounders FC
Under the direction of the Commissary Manager, the successful candidate will be involved with determining quantities of food, beverage and related products required to adequately stock commissary and purchase products for Fine Dining on behalf of the company. Specifically:
- Oversee supervision of Hourly commissary employees, including hiring, scheduling and training on policies, procedures, duties and activities.
- Following established company guidelines; ensure product quality; control costs.
- Receive and distribute food and beverage merchandise, verifying receiving slips and forwarding invoices; verify inventory.
- Issue merchandise to restaurants and fine dining kitchens; ensure correct stock has been delivered.
- Prepare various operational reports; keep records pertaining to purchases, sales and arequisitions.
- Keep abreast of sanitation laws; ensure proper sanitation procedures are followed.
Qualified candidates must have:
- 1-3 years of food experience.
- Previous experience with inventory distribution and control.
- Strong Communication and organizational skills.
- Familiar with purchasing and sanitation procedures, as well as standard food and beverage equipment.
- A 2-year degree with concentration in business or food service management is preferred.
Delaware North Companies
- 2 years ago - save job