To perform community accounting functions and assist in the administration, leasing and supervision of personnel.
- High school education or
- Ability to read, write and comprehend the English language.
- Mathematical skills (high school level) in order to calculate pro-rations, bank deposits,
- Possesses above-average telephone and communication skills.
- Competent ability with personal computer- Microsoft Office, Internet
- Must possess valid
- Apartment management experience preferred.
- Must pass YARDI training course with a grade of 80% or higher.
- Must pass a pre-employment aptitude
- Collects and secures rental payments.
- Makes daily bank deposits and verifies the accuracy of those
- Inputs daily activity transactions.
- Prepares accounting records and reports, including Deposit Accounting and monthly close out.
- Delivers late rent
letters, "Notices to Vacate", and personally contacts all residents who have unpaid/owed rent daily.
- Assists in eviction process.
- Enters activity into YARDI in
relation to the Daily, Weekly & monthly checklists. Enters Skip Watch information- if applicable.
- Adheres to company key policy.
- Assists with leasing duties to include
showing apartments and preparing leases.
- Maintains organized community office files.
- Maintains working knowledge of laws, rules, and regulations concerning apartment
leasing and management.
- Prepares accurate and complete reports in a timely manner.
- Handles or assists in the receiving, recording, preparation and follow-up of work
orders to facilitate residents' service requests.
- Assists in the inspections of vacant apartments and takes appropriate action to prepare them for market-ready
- Promotes resident retention by assisting with the renewal program.
- Performs periodic inspection of common areas.
- Reports any observed maintenance
- Must assist and attend resident functions.
- Must stay informed and comply with all policies and procedures as outlined in the Operations Manual.
adhere to and comply with company safety policies and rules and utilize safety equipment, as required.
- Assumes duties of Community Director, as directed.
- Must always
be courteous and helpful to residents, prospective residents and co-workers.
- Must have reliable transportation in order to make bank deposits, attend meetings, purchase and
pick up supplies.
- Must have mode of communication in which to be contacted at home and to respond in cases of emergency.
- Must be available for overtime, weekend,
holiday, and evening work.
- Must be willing to be assigned to other Milestone communities, as needed.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Community
- Travel and overnight stays are required.
Jacksonville, FL 32256
Assistant Community Director
Milestone Management is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, including but not limited to recruitment, selection, hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, selection for transfer, and compensation for all qualified associates, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, or disability.
In order to be considered for employment, you must complete the Assistant Community Director online assessment. Click the Apply Now button to complete.
Milestone Management - 10 months ago
Milestone Management is one of the largest privately owned residential property management and investment companies in the U.S. Our...