A Seattle based professional Property Management company is seeking for a full-time Assistant Community Manager for an apartment community, located in Seattle, WA (West Seattle).
At the direction of the Community Manager, the Assistant Community Manager will be responsible for assisting the manager in effectively managing the property. In addition, the Assistant Community Manager is directly responsible for maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly reports including accurate reporting of rents and deposits received.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintains accurate resident records. Updates on a daily basis all rents, deposits and application fees received from residents. Issue appropriate notices when necessary (e.g., late payments, eviction notices, returned check memos).
- Maintains positive customer relations attitude.
- Greets prospective clients, shows community and performs leasing duties as needed.
- Must be knowledgeable of all phases of leasing and resident retention.
- Works with lease renewals each month.
- Answers and handles incoming phone calls from prospective new residents, current residents, vendor/suppliers, etc.
- Maintains awareness of local market conditions and trends. Contributes ideas to manager for marketing community and improving resident satisfaction.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION: High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- EXPERIENCE: Minimum of 2 years in property management.
- TECHNOLOGY: At least 1 year of experience using Yardi property management software.
- COMMUNICATION: Ability to read and interpret documents such as lease agreements, community policies and company guidelines. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.
- REASONING ABILITY: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- AVAILABILITY: Must be willing and available to work Saturdays and Sundays. Working weekends will be required.
The position often required an employee to stand; walk; climb stairs; sit; and talk or hear. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds.
Compensation includes a very competitive salary (DOE), health, life, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, flexible spending account, paid time off, etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
Must be willing to consent to and pass post-offer/pre-employment criminal background check and drug test.
Have you registered yet?
Resource Management - 24 months ago
We're a PEO whose purpose is to administer the day to day functions of being an employer, so our clients can focus their efforts on growing...