Headquartered in Boston's Historic Faneuil Hall, WinnCompanies develops, acquires and manages multi-family and mixed income properties throughout the United States. Founded in 1971, WinnResidential's multi-family management and military housing services portfolio currently includes over 95,000 residences located in 23 states.
As diverse as WinnCompanies holdings may be, our 2,600 employees are united by a commitment to excellence and a common set of principles upon which the organization was founded more than 40 years ago.
As the nation’s 6th largest residential housing management company, WinnCompanies ability to successfully operate large and small scale urban and suburban multifamily properties across the country continues to be a source of pride for the company.
Location of Position: Camp Lejeune, NC
Title of Position: Assistant Community Manager
Statement of Job:
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting the Community Manager or Sr. Community Manager with the routine operation of the community. The purpose of this position is to provide the additional capacity needed to manage the community effectively.
- Responds to resident issues and complaints in the absence of the Community Manager or Sr. Community Manager.
- Assists in managing the day to day operations at the community center.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reporting calendar is followed and that all reports are run and completed on time.
- Responsible for ensuring commencement of allotments. Verify LES against Yardi data.
- Is responsible for rent collection of delinquent accounts, recoup current resident damage, daily bank deposits and communicating the amount of rent due at time of move in, move out or during residency.
- Is responsible for all property management team data entry accuracy within the community database Yardi. Reviews and approves all new resident files and receipts. Updates Yardi with new resident information, confirms ledger and moves resident in and out of Yardi.
- Processes all move out deposit reports and move over reports.
- Assists Community Manager or Senior Community Manager on issuing appropriate communication documents to residents and follows through to completion. Including non compliance of resident guide.
- Track all resident issues and special requests to completion in a timely manner and inform Community Manager or Senior Community Manager in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
- Promote and practice Sustainability
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 3 year(s) multi-family community leasing experience preferred.
- Ability to work well with others and promote a team-work environment
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills.
- Must be able to work with numbers and figures.
- Must be computer literate with typing, data entry and computer skills. Working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint) required. Yardi knowledge preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
- Acceptable background check
Schedule: Schedule hours Monday-Friday 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Position includes Saturday rotation. Position may include scheduled hours after 5 p.m. and overtime if necessary.
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.
WinnResidential - 17 months ago