Founded in 1971, WinnCompanies is a nationally recognized owner, developer and manager of real estate. Our company is over three thousand employees strong, with a presence in 23 states.
At WinnCompanies, we're committed to creating a respectful, safe and fulfilling workplace that provides the opportunity for self-improvement and career development. We emphasize innovative thinking, value each employee as an individual and offer the chance to share in our dedication to quality and drive for excellence. Ours is an environment where employees, together with their families, can prosper and grow.
About Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes:
Fort Drum Mountain Community Homes is a master planned community of 1,586 newly constructed three, four and five bedroom homes, four state-of-the-art community centers in addition to 2,249 fully renovated existing homes. The project also involves the construction and management of The Timbers, a 192 unit, one and two bedroom, suite-styled apartment community for unaccompanied Soldiers. Additionally, Mountain Community Homes will provide asset, property, and maintenance management for a minimum of 50 years. The award-winning property has been recognized on both national and local levels for efforts in supporting sustainability, safety, and providing world class service to Soldiers and Families.
Assistant Community Manager
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting the Community Manager or Sr. Community Manager with the routine operation of the community. The purpose of this position is to provide the additional capacity needed to manage the community effectively.
• Responds to resident issues and complaints in the absence of the Community Manager or Sr. Community Manager.
• Assists in managing the day to day operations at the community center.
• Responsible for ensuring that the reporting calendar is followed and that all reports are run and completed on time.
• Responsible for ensuring commencement of allotments. Verify LES against Yardi data.
• Is responsible for rent collection of delinquent accounts, recoup current resident damage, daily bank deposits and communicating the amount of rent due at time of move in, move out or during residency.
• Is responsible for all property management team data entry accuracy within the community database Yardi. Reviews and approves all new resident files and receipts. Updates Yardi with new resident information, confirms ledger and moves resident in and out of Yardi.
• Processes all move out deposit reports and move over reports.
• Assists Community Manager or Senior Community Manager on issuing appropriate communication documents to residents and follows through to completion. Including non compliance of resident guide.
• Track all resident issues and special requests to completion in a timely manner and inform Community Manager or Senior Community Manager in a timely manner.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
• Promote and practice Sustainability
Qualifications and/or Experience:
• Minimum 5 years of successful private sector residential experience required
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Typing, data entry and computer skills required. Working knowledge of MS Officece (Word, Excel, Access, & Power Point) with skills at intermediate to advance level desirable. Typing 45+ WPM
• High School Diploma or equivalent with some college preferred
• Ability to meet deadlines and interact in a postive working relationship with personnel on all levels
• A valid driver’s license and vehicle are required
• Pass drug screening and background check
Anticipated Work Schedule: Monday-Friday; Occasional nights/weekends
Corporate Culture & Benefits
WinnCompanies is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and encourages diversity within the workplace. We are incredibly diverse with 47% of our workforce comprising of women or minorities. Here, you'll enjoy an excellent salary and benefits package in addition to strong career potential in a progressive and growing company.
We offer competitive Health, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance benefits, in addition to a generous 401(k) plan that includes a 100% vested employer match upon hire.
Learn more about us