ASSISTANT COMMUNITY MANAGER
Statement of the Job:
The Assistant Community Manager is responsible for assisting the Community Manager or Sr. Community Manager with the routine operation of the community. The purpose of this position is to provide the additional capacity needed to manage the community effectively.
- Responds to resident issues and complaints in the absence of the Community Manager or Sr. Community Manager.
- Assists in managing the day to day operations at the community center.
- Responsible for ensuring that the reporting calendar is followed and that all reports are run and completed on time.
- Responsible for ensuring commencement of allotments. Verify LES against Yardi data.
- Is responsible for rent collection of delinquent accounts, recoup current resident damage, daily bank deposits and communicating the amount of rent due at time of move in, move out or during residency.
- Is responsible for all property management team data entry accuracy within the community database Yardi. Reviews and approves all new resident files and receipts. Updates Yardi with new resident information, confirms ledger and moves resident in and out of Yardi.
- Processes all move out deposit reports and move over reports.
- Assists Community Manager or Senior Community Manager on issuing appropriate communication documents to residents and follows through to completion. Including non compliance of resident guide.
- Track all resident issues and special requests to completion in a timely manner and inform Community Manager or Senior Community Manager in a timely manner.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Promote and practice an Incident-Injury Free (IIF) workplace
- Promote and practice Sustainability
WinnCompanies is a Drug Free Workplace and Equal Opportunity Employer.
No phone calls please.