ARAMARK is a leader in professional services, providing award-winning food services, facilities management, and uniform and career apparel to health care institutions, universities and school districts, stadiums and arenas, and businesses around the world. In 2012, FORTUNE magazine again recognized ARAMARK on its list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” ARAMARK has consistently ranked since 1998 as one of the top three most admired companies in its industry as evaluated by peers and analysts. Also in 2012, ARAMARK was honored as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. ARAMARK seeks to responsibly address issues that matter to its clients, customers, employees and communities by focusing on employee advocacy, environmental stewardship, health and wellness, and community involvement. Headquartered in Philadelphia, ARAMARK has approximately 250,000 employees serving clients in 22 countries. Learn more at the company's Web site, www.aramark.com , or www.twitter.com/aramarknews .
ARAMARK Sports & Entertainment:
The Sports and Entertainment division within ARAMARK Corporation serves more than 200 premier stadiums, arenas, convention centers and concert venues. Since 1975 we've created culinary memories throughout the United States. The secret to our success is that we start with great food and a well managed facility. We understand that ensuring a memorable experience for our customers goes far beyond the food we serve.
We are currently seeking a Assistant Controller for the ARAMARK operations at Citizens Bank Park.
The Assistant Controller reports to the Controller having responsibilities over the following areas:
- Financial reporting
- Billing, accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Cash receipts and bank account reconciliation
- Coordination of the general accounting function
- Journal entry posting
- Financial report generation on a monthly and annual basis
- Control of subsidiary ledgers
- Payment processing
- Support other regional accounts on an as needed basis
- Financial analysis
Ideal candidates will posses the following:
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably in accounting or finance.
- A strong knowledge of GAAP accounting and reporting is required.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- The ability to read and analyze a balance sheet and income statement.
- Advanced use of Microsoft Excel
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a General Ledger accounting position or equivalent experience within a Stadiums, Arena or Convention Center environment.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including evenings and weekends) when needed.
- Some travel required.
ARAMARK - 20 months ago
Today is a Brand New Day
Today, we are revitalizing our Aramark brand. Our iconic red star continues to represent our people, always...