Assistant Controller The Assistant Controller directs financial activities of the organization including interim and final financial statements with supporting schedules for the guidance of management.
Primary responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate the month-end and year-end closing process
• Participate in revenue recognition review monthly to verify appropriateness of revenue and collection percentage forecasting
• Provide guidance for budgets and budget revisions based on detailed line item analysis.
• Perform monthly balance sheet account analysis as required
• Coordinate and compile information for budget
• Prepare reports required by regulatory agencies
• Participate in and help coordinate annual audit by independent CPA firm
• Oversee proper recording and protection of company assets
• Support and recommend Accounting systems and controls which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data
• Supervise team members in their work assignments and performance development
• Supervise/manage/direct in the selection, training, development, and appraisal of team
Qualified candidates must possess:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Minimum of 5 years of experience as an Accounting Manager or equivalent
• C.P.A. required
• Experience in a healthcare environment strongly preferred
Aegis Sciences Corporation is a toxicology laboratory specializing in forensic and healthcare services that provides science-driven testing...