The Assistant Controller is responsible for the following:
Oversee preparation of internal, parent company and benefit plan financial reporting in accordance with applicable laws and GAAP.
Review consolidations and eliminating journal entries.
Oversee treasury and accounts payable functions
Maintain and ensure compliance with internal controls surrounding financial transactions
Recommend and implement process improvements
Oversee research of technical accounting issues and work with Accounting functions to implement as necessary
Act as a liaison with business functions and auditors.
Special projects as deemed necessary
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer F/M/D/V
SYSTEM ACCESSIBILITY STATEMENT:
Benjamin Moore & Co endeavors to make applying for open positions accessible to any and all users. Please note that we will reply only to inquiries regarding system accessibility and will not respond to any other inquiries sent to this email address.
Keywords: accounting, manager, reporting, treasury, accounts payable
Candidate Must Have:
1. Bachelor's degree in Accounting with CPA certification.
2. Minimum of 10 years of hands-on managerial accounting experience.
3. Strong general ledger, accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, income tax and banking working knowledge.
4. Experience in assessing, analyzing and improving business performance.
5. Strong written and oral communication skills.
6. Strong computer skills -- proficient in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
7. Public Accounting experience.
Benjamin Moore - 20 months ago
Not only can you paint the town red with Benjamin Moore paints, you can stain and finish it as well. In addition to ready-mixed colors --...