Position – Senior Accounting Director, Assistant Controller
Location – Boston, MA
- Provides leadership and coordination of internal control, taxation, general accounting reconciliation & reporting, treasury, and annual audit.
- Ensure accurate and timely preparation and distribution of the company’s consolidated financial statements. Financial reporting should be prepared in accordance with US general accepted accounting principles.
- Reviews general ledger activity and balances; manages the performance of monthly account analysis and reconciliation.
- Manages policies and procedures to ensure proper internal controls on financial reporting; ensures compliance with such policies and procedures across the company.
- Key role in coordinating annual audit and tax returns preparation.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 7-10 years of experience in combined public and private accounting with minimum two years demonstrated experience in management of a multi-faceted accounting department.
- Must be Certified Public Accountant
- Lawson Accounting System experience is preferred
- Strong working knowledge of US GAAP and multi-currencies consolidation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of US taxation in a multi-national company environment
- Ability to execute instruction with minimum direction
- Proven ability to work well independently and take initiative
- Ability to prioritize/execute multiple tasks with efficiency and a sense of urgency
- Proficient with other computer software systems for the preparation of reports, spreadsheets and other accounting analysis that may be required by senior management
- Maintains an active interface with staff and other departments; is visible and responsive to needs of all employees within span of control; creates strong morale and spirit in team
Click below to apply!
- Comprehensive health and dental coverage
- 401K with company match
- Tuition Reimbursement
- T pass subsidy
- Company Wide Profit Incentive plan
- Company paid Travel Training Trips and significant personal travel discounts
- Paid Sabbatical at 5 years and 10 years
- On-site fitness center
- Casual Dress code every day!
Grand Circle helps to change our traveler’s lives. Today we hope to change yours. We will strive to be the world leader in...