Highly respected service organization located in Morris County has an immediate opening for an experienced Assistant Controller. This position reports directly to the CFO and includes supervisory responsibility.
Please submit your resume along with salary requirements.
- Monthly Closings-coordinate journal entries, reconciliations, and submission of actuals and forecasts
- Financial Reporting- prepare variance analysis and internal/external financial packages
- Working Capital- improve processes for accounts payables and receivables
- Internal Reporting- support operating departments with data and analysis with the intention of improving results
- Margin Analysis- review customer costs, price increases, and assist in preparing customer cost proposals
- Strategic Planning-assist with annual budgeting and forecasting
- Coordinate annual financial audit
- Progressive supervision of AP/AR/Payroll and Accounting staffs.
- Respond to prospective customer RFP’s by preparing billing proposals
- Prepare real estate company finance function
- Improve processes to minimize working capital
Flexible work schedule will be considered
- Education- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting (MBA a plus)
- CPA is required
- Demonstrated accounting experience in monthly closings, controls and compliance
- 5-10 years of related professional experience
- Strong level of computer knowledge in Excel and Microsoft office products
Monster - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard