JOB DESCRIPTION: |
WeddingWire seeks a bright, energetic, hands-on Accounting professional who is capable of driving the accounting operations team as well as providing strategic input on the company ’s financial decisions. Duties include perform and manage day-to-day accounting operations, improve processes, prepare financial statements, support payroll and special projects.
- Prepare monthly journal entries and monthly, quarterly and year-end closings.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts.
- Support A/P, A/R including revenue recognition
- Prepare Sarbanes-Oxley documentation including process documentation and risk and control matrices
- Work with payroll administrator to effectively manage payroll and commissions, etc.
- Perform financial analysis and audits.
- Support quarterly and annual forecasting based on aggressive expansion plans
- Work with outside financial consultants (CPA, Audit).
- Maintains strong relationships with senior executives so as to identify their needs and provide advice on the financial implications of business decisions.
- Guides financial decisions and asset protection by establishing, monitoring, and enforcing internal controls, financial policies, procedures and reporting systems.
- Oversees budgeting and the implementation of budgets so as to monitor progress and present financial metrics both internally and externally.
- Optimizes the handling of banking relationships and initiates appropriate strategies to enhance cash positions.
- Manages and tracks the performance of the company through timely preparation and completion of monthly financial reporting.
- 5-8 years of Big 4, public accounting experience is required
- A bachelor°s degree in Accounting and CPA
- Strong analytical, organizational and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience working across multiple levels (including executive level) and functions
- Able to clearly communicate complex financial information in an easy to understand manner
- Detail oriented with commitment to accuracy and quality. Highly motivated/self-starter
- Experience with Netsuite accounting software
WeddingWire - 30+ days ago
At WeddingWire, we are commited to providing the best possible experience. Our goal is to provide 100% customer satisfaction. In each sectio...