Senior Director, Assistant Corporate Controller
Key Responsibilities Include:
direct report, assist the Corporate Controller on a
- Managing high potential team of five, as a key
as needed basis, with all aspects of the Company’s
controllership function which includes Financial,
Planning and Analysis, Corporate Accounting, SOX ,
internal and external reporting and consolidations.
letter and quarterly BOD results package that
- Preparation of monthly Board of Directors – CFO
details insight on current operating and financial
trends of the company. Analysis includes budget
versus actual variances, operational and financial
drives for each of the four business divisions and
balance sheet and cash flow analytical analysis.
business units with emphasis on moving a process up
- Develop and build synergistic relationships with the
the value triangle.
consolidation, reporting and related closing
- Continue to drive and refine company’s
deliverables with emphasis on the continued
automation and use of newly implemented systems
and support for all business units’ Controllers, and
- Provide technical accounting advice, interpretation
directly with Investor Relations, assist with the
- Key member of press release drafting team, working
preparation of the quarterly press release and
related earnings calls material.
and senior management team.
- Various special projects for Chief Financial Officer
preparation and filing of Form 10-Q and Form 10-K.
- Responsible for company-wide coordination,
relationship independent auditors to effective plan
- Responsible for leading the company wide
and coordinate quarterly reviews and annual audits.
Additionally, manage and bring closure to accounting
and auditing issues with independent auditors,
including the implementation of new accountings
standards and or judgmental technical accounting and
maintenance of all accounting policies and
- Responsible for the further development and
procedures maintained in the ABM Finance Database.
Finance, or Business; MBA Plus.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting,
Private experience is required.
- CPA Required.
- A minimum of 12-14 years Public Accounting and
ABM IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE
ACTION EMPLOYER (M/F/V/D)
No agencies and no calls, please.
Division/Department : ABM Corporate
Exemption : Exempt
Shift/Hours : First Shift (Day)
% of Travel Required : 0-20%
Offer Relocation : No
ABM Industries - 2 years ago
Many businesses hope to clean up, but diversified facilities services contractor ABM counts on it. The company primarily offers janitorial...