Alpharetta-based Locum Leaders is a leading national provider of locum tenens (temporary) physician staffing services. Our employees and the Atlanta Business Chronicle have twice voted our company one of Atlanta’s Best Places to Work, and we've been honored as a Small Business of the Year by the US Chamber of Commerce.
We offer a great office space and a fun, energetic work environment. We offer a strong benefits package (day-one health insurance, retirement plan, paid gym membership, paid iPhone/Blackberry), competitive pay and growth opportunities in an exciting business backed by experienced industry professionals. www.locumleaders.com
The Credentialing Assistant will assist Credentialing Coordinators with internal credentialing and external privileging of physicians with hospitals.
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Scanning and uploading documents into database
- Outgoing, energetic, positive and motivated professionals who love what they do and thrive in a fun, winning atmosphere.
- College degree strongly preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Proficient in Outlook, Word and Excel
- Must be based in our Atlanta office
- Prefer knowledge of credentialing, hospital medicine and emergency medicine but not required
· Must be at least 18 years old.
· Locum Leaders is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test and background check before beginning employment.
· Locum Leaders is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment with regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state and local laws and ordinances, nationally and internationally.
Recruitics - 6 months ago