PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Partner with Designer to execute seasonal design concepts from
conception to first prototype.
• Assist in all aspects of daily follow-up with external and
internal business partners as needed.
• Participate in research and development of seasonal trends.
• Prepare information to vendors for development.
• Meet all calendar deadlines.
• Organize presentation boards and assist in the preparation of meetings.
• Prepare spec packages and line sheets as necessary.
• Sketch designs in Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Perform other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years of experience in accessory design required.
• Must have experience working directly with model makers and Asian factories.
• Must be a collaborative, team player with great initiative.
• Must be organized with the ability to handle multiple priorities at once.
• Must have strong communication skills.
• Demonstrate proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop.
• Hand sketching ability, including flat sketching.
• Strong color sense.
• Fashion/luxury brand experience, a plus.
Claire’s ® is our primary global brand that we operate in 44 countries through company-owned or franchise stores. Claire’s...