Higher One Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: ONE) is a leading company focused on creating cost-saving efficiencies for higher education institutions and providing high-value services to students. Higher One offers a wide array of technological services on campus, ranging from streamlining the institution’s performance analytics and financial aid refund processes to offering students innovative banking services, tuition payment plans, and the basics of financial management. Higher One works closely with colleges and universities to allocate resources more efficiently in order to provide a higher quality of service and education to students.
Founded in 2000 on a college campus by students, Higher One now serves more than half of the higher education market, providing its services to over 1,250 campuses and 10.5 million students at distinguished public and private institutions nationwide.
At Higher One, we believe that every employee is critical to our success! Our innovative services depend on the energy, values, hard work and dedication of our employees. As we continue to grow, we look for others who are also committed to retaining a small-company feel while moving us to the next level!
This position is in the Campus Labs division, in Buffalo, NY. The Campus Labs team works closely with colleges and universities using data- focused tools to impact student success and engagement as well as to streamline and improve assessment and institutional effectiveness efforts.
Assistant Director, Campus Support
- Provides leadership to the entire support organization, bringing multiple departments together
- Supervises the daily activities of technical support staff responsible for:
- Inbound phone calls from Member Campuses using any of our products
- Resolution of technical questions and errors
- Responding to emails
- Fulfilling customer service requests related to our survey technology
- Execution and troubleshooting of technical processes such as authentication and data migration/import
- Screens and assigns workload, establishing plans and priorities
- Responsible for recruitment, retention, and performance improvement of their staff
- Liaises with product owners to plan for upcoming product releases
- Liaises with the regional account management teams to ensure successful communication and collaboration
- Coordinates training and professional development for their staff
- Monitors and analyzes metrics related to customer service, including help desk tickets, support volume, and customer satisfaction rates
- Evaluates existing processes for effectiveness; recommends and executes revisions
- Addresses escalated customer service issues
- Serves as a resource to their team for problem-solving and trouble shooting
- Manages special projects as assigned
- 5+ years professional experience
- Proven success in customer service
- 2+ years experience in supervision and management
- Very comfortable with technology
- Independent and fast learner
- Successful in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple tasks
- Experience with leadership; takes initiative
- Creative problem-solving
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ideally has interest in, passion for, or experience working at or with higher education
- Preference given to candidates with experience working in technology
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university
This position reports to the Senior Director, Campus Success
Higher One - 6 months ago
The higher ambition at Higher One Holdings is to facilitate higher education payments. The company provides payment processing and...